It is very important in this day and age to create the right first impression if you have an online business. This includes choosing a reliable host for your website to ensure you’re fully accessible at all times. If not, you’re likely to lose many potential customers to your competitors. Ready to find the best web hosting provider for 2016?
Here are a few useful tips to help you get started:
Ensure Your Requirements Are Clear
Whether you’re looking for a web host for an existing website or a new one, it’s crucial that your requirements are clear. When you know what you need, finding what you’re looking for will be much easier.
Here are some important questions you should ask yourself to help you in determining your hosting needs:
- How significant is up time for you? How will 98% up time affect you compared to let’s say, 99.99%?
- What platform do you use? Is it WordPress or a different platform?
- Where are your target audience based?
- Do you prefer geographically distributed hosting, or require servers in certain locations?
- What about the content you publish on your website? Do you feature numerous high-resolution images and videos or are your publications mostly text based?
- What extra features do you need? Offsite backups, managed hosting or email services?
- How many visitors do you receive? What is the expected growth in the near future?
Ask Yourself Why You want To Move
If you’re looking for a new host, there must be a reason why you want to change providers. Figuring this out will greatly help you to know what to avoid in the next company you’ll choose.
Read Various Customer Reviews
Shopping around for the right host can be confusing and time-consuming, especially when you have no idea what you’re looking for. The good news is that there are numerous web hosting reviews and recommendations online from past customers that you can read to help you decide whether a specific company is right for you or not.
How To Find The Best Web Hosting Provider For 2016 – General Things to Look For
As you evaluate and compare different web hosts, here are some of the things you should have in mind:
Type Of Hosting Provided
Is the hosting fully managed, VPS, shared or dedicated? Is there room for expansion to the next level once your current level resources are capped?
What features does the host offer? How much bandwidth and storage available? How many domains can be hosted on a single account?
How can you reach the web host provider if you have any questions or concerns? Is it by telephone, email, forums or live chat? What about their availability? Do they have specific office hours or are they available 24/7?
Lastly, how much does the company in question charge, and how does it compare to other providers on your list?
Now that you know how to find the best web hosting provider for 2016, your selection experience should be much easier and enjoyable.
You can visit this site so you can see the most affordable web hosting providers of 2016.